Many Georgia businesses are realizing the competitive advantages and leading the way using Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion as a sustainability and growth strategy. Three Chambers of Commerce – Henry, Clayton, and Fayette – serving counties located in the Southern Crescent of metro Atlanta, are collaborating to present the STRONGER TOGETHER Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Summit.
Attend the STRONGER TOGETHER DEI Summit to learn how companies and organizations are leveraging their DEI strategies to sustain their workforce and attract new talent. Sign up for one of three workshops that will deep-dive into critical facets of meaningful DEI work. Gain insights from companies that will spotlight DEI strategies that have benefited their organizations in tangible ways. This DEI Summit will provide businesses with effective ways for communicating and implementing DEI strategies for:
- Creating a broader understanding of the many dimensions of diversity
- Building bridges and fostering trusted relationships
- Finding common ground in shared values and business goals
- Explaining the impact of DEI on profitability and increased productivity
- Understanding and embracing the advantages of the growing diversity of our region
Who Should Attend: CDOs and C-Level executives,Vice Presidents and Directors of: Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management, Human Resources; Professionals with responsibility for: Diversity & Inclusion, Organization Culture, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Learning, Succession Planning, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Global Business, Ethics, and Integrity.