Drive your career forward with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®! We are searching for a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator to join our team! The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Director in the development, implementation, and overseeing the marketing plans with the objective of promoting all products and services both internally and externally to grow revenue.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits! Health, dental, vision insurance and paid time off.
- Excellent new hire training! We want you to be successful and love what you do.
- Career advancement opportunities! We want to see you grow personally and professionally.
- Assist with assessing marketing opportunities and new target markets
- Execute marketing initiatives
- Track and evaluate lead sources through various tools
- Track and report impact of all marketing initiatives; measures return on investment
- Coordinate bi-annual competitor mystery shop
- Assist with external customer service on-line communication including reviews
- Maintain relationships with our list of charity partners, documents and coordinate donation requests and community involvement; document any resulting PR
- Develop a PR calendar and seeks new PR opportunities
- Develop, distribute and track all media releases
- Attend networking events
- Initiate and develop relationships with apartment and senior communities, local realtors, mortgage agencies, and other potential commercial customers
- Represent the brand at trade shows, events, and chamber marketing opportunities
- Develop social media content and calendar
- Monitor social conversations
- Create social media ads
- Report social analytics to Marketing Director
- Grow social media followers through quality-driven, meaningful content appropriate for our audience
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, or related field is preferred but not required
- A minimum of two years of related experience, customer service or sales experience is preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Marketing field
- Creative and motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Friendly, professional personality
- Familiar with all aspects of social media
- Good driving record (regular local travel is required)
- Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen