Property Management Technician
Hiring a Property Management Technician. Resolving maintenance problems at various commercial properties. Job Description / Duties include:
- Making minor repairs in tenant’s suites.
- Meet vendors to give access to building to complete work and/or to get quotes from vendors.
- Small construction jobs to renovate space for tenants.
- Make sure outside areas of properties are clear of trash and debris.
- Hang cabinets, shelves as needed.
- Supervise vendors.
- Clear ice and snow on properties as needed.
- Repair work for other offices as requested.
- Maintain good tenant relations.
- Complete paperwork as needed.
Construction skills; basic plumbing, electrical and HVAC knowledge. High School diploma required. 5 years of construction experience in property management is desired.
Submit resumes. Position is open until filled. Salary is dependent upon qualifications, experience and education.