Meal Plan Prep Team Member
We are looking to build a team-oriented, positive environment that is welcoming, friendly, comfortable, non-judgmental, and motivating to everyone – both employees and our customers. Clean Eatz’ Mission is simple: Help empower our customer community to lead a healthy lifestyle through healthier food choices.
We support Work-Life-Balance! NO LATE NIGHTS, NO EARLY MORNINGS!
We are seeking Meal Plan Prep Associates to add to our amazing team! The Meal Plan Prep Associates are responsible for taking part in the assembly and creating pre-packaged meals based on recipe guides and daily task list. In addition will help with making marketplace items that include snacks and desserts, and also various kitchen projects.
- Utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen.
- Ensure that all prep areas and food storage areas meet proper cleaning & sanitizing standards.
- Produce great quality products while working at a fast pace.
- The ability to be on your feet during your shift.
- Understand and perform knife cutting skills.
- Follow directions and has ability to multi task.
- Can operate a food scale to accurately weigh / measure ingredients to be used in meals following given recipes.
- Help in washing dishes used during meal prepping.
- Cooking experience not necessary.
- The ability to move / lift boxes up to 50 pounds, if needed.
- Must be able to position themself to bend, reach and scoop throughout shift.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens (almonds, cashews, dairy, etc).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have dependable transportation to / from work.
- Must be at least 18 yrs old.
- Works well in team environment with strong work ethic.
- Flexible Working Hours, NO LATE SHIFTS NO EARLY SHIFTS!
- Cafe Hours are: Mon-Fri 11am-7pm & Sat-Sun 11am-3pm
- Opportunities for Growth
- AWESOME Work Environment & Friendly Culture
- Employee Discounts & Incentive
- Closed Major Holidays
- No Deep Fryers, No Grease
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Casual sports attire, aprons supplied
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day shift (9:00 - 5:00)
- Monday to Friday