Golf Cart Build Technician
Become part of our team! In this role, you will work closely with customers and colleagues to construct masterpieces! A positive and upbeat work environment is just ahead of you, so come grow with us!
- Establish strong working relationships with both customers and related departments through effective communication regarding the build process.
- Successfully manage work processes to ensure the timely completion of unit builds.
- Organize, maintain, and control the flow of inventory by coordinating with sales department to determine current needs.
- Effectively communicate status updates and issues to management regarding active work orders
- Perform and assist in general company responsibilities
- Attend training sessions and meetings as needed
- Additional tasks upon request
- High School education or equivalent
- Furnish his/her own tools (air and electric)
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Clean MVR
- Previous industry experience a plus
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with high level of initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- **Bilingual (Spanish preferred) a plus**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.