Front Desk Receptionist
Immerse yourself in the small business environment as a front desk receptionist with Golf Rider. A positive and up-beat work environment is just ahead of you, so come grow with us!
- Engage visiting customers providing an unforgettable experience
- Field and distribute inbound calls to appropriate department(s)
- Provide overflow administrative support with respect to customer service and processing
- Maintain email correspondence for rental, service, or sales requests by relaying to the appropriate department(s)
- Update Customer Resource Management (CRM) database appropriately
- Monitor office supply levels and generate orders as needed
- Assist in inter-departmental document collection and archiving
- Perform additional tasks upon request
- Customer Service and General Office Duties
- Must be available to work flexible rotating schedule M-S 8:30-5
- 15-20 hours/week
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate
- Strong command of MS Office and similar software
- Typing Efficiency Minimum: 40 WPM
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and high-level of initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
HOW TO APPLY:
Resumés submitted via facebook will not be considered. Submit a complete resumé along with a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter Subject Line:
ATTN: Golf Rider Driver Job Opportunity Ref #0014
Golf Rider is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team, and we look forward to speaking with you!