Open For Business Update
The old office versus the new:
The old way:
- Copier person, phone person, computer person, software person, work in a building
- Maintenance agreements for each
- An infrastructure where Everything is a service, accessible remotely or from within your office, managed by Tri-Copy, your trusted technology advisor
- Pricing per user, Bundled, scalable and always relevant
- A seamless solution for all core functions. Designed to improve operational efficiency, security, life cycle management, right sizing based on need and maximized return of investment on each dollar invested in operations.
-Established in Fayette County, Georgia 1999
-Over 2,000 Clients served within a 60 Mile Radius of our Corporate office on Hwy 54 in the Heart of Fayette County
-Award Winning Service Center with an average of 19 years industry experience per field technician
-Trusted Advisors in three core areas of Technology:
1: Systems - Konica Minolta, Toshiba, KIP and HP Authorized Dealership (i.e., Copiers, Printers, Servers)
2: Services - Pro-Tech Award winning Field Techs, Onsite/Remote Managed IT Services, Managed Print Solutions for Printer Fleets
3: Solutions - Print Management Software, Document Management Software, Business Workflow Software, Cloud Based Computing
Largest Client has annual revenue of 4.5 Billion and our relationship has been continuous since 2007. We are proven, local and just a call away.
This Open For Business Update is promoted by Fayette Chamber of Commerce .